Become a natural observer!
The ultimate meditation is watching your food grow day by day, experience the mindful joy of urban farming as you turn your seeds into real superfood!
This kit has 3 different types of growing medium that are used when we want to grow food sustainably indoors. You can test and observe how the different mediums work and preform under different circumstances and learn which challenges come along the way.
We'll help you succeed and we're always ready to help you out in our Ecosystem Platform.
Grow microgreens, fresh herbs and seedlings! When you add a Grow Light you can even grow them to a larger size!
What are microgreens?
Microgreens are plants in early stages of their growth between 3 and 12 days old. Microgreens can be up to 40x time more nutritious than the mature version of the same plant!
Perfect as a gift, an exciting project for the kids, or just for those who want to learn more about the magic of urban farming.
- Great for use indoors and with children
- Microgreens are highly nutritious and fun to grow
- Grow up to 10 serves of microgreens
- Try three different ways to grow using the hemp and clay ball and soil mediums
- Can also be used to grow seedlings
- Natural terracotta growing cups are perfect to use again and again
- Makes a great gift idea
- Learn tangible growing and scientific experimental skills
- 1 x 30 ml Microgreen Seed Jar
- 2 x Seasonal Vegetable Seed Packs
- 5 x Terracotta Growing Pots
- 2 x Terracotta Saucers
- 5 x Hemp Growing Cubes
- 1 x Bag of 300g Clay Ball Growing Medium
- 1 x Activated Liquid Nutrient (extracted from food waste!)
- 1 x Spray Bottle
- Kids Science Experiments and Check List from Farmwall's own Dr Wilson Lennard!
+ Get access to Ecosystem by Farmwall, our online community garden platform. Watch video lessons showing you how to use your kit and get extra information on the microgreens and seeds included! Make friends and meet people that are on the same journey to become more self-sufficient.