Develop your green thumb with this mid-tier microgreen kit.
Start your urban farming journey with growing microgreens and seedlings, a new way to grow plants you know and love! The Beginner Urban Farming Starter Kit makes it super easy to learn about growing food and start growing indoors.
What are microgreens?
Microgreens are plants in early stages of their growth between 3 and 12 days old. Microgreens can be up to 40x time more nutritious than the mature version of the same plant!
A thoughtful gift for keen grower, an exciting project for the kids, or just for those who want to develop their indoor gardening skill.
- Microgreens are highly nutritious and fun to grow
- Grow up to 14 serves of microgreens
- Perfect for growing indoors
- Can also be used to grow seedlings
- Biodegradable growing cups can easily be composted once used
- Makes a great gift idea
- Learn tangible growing skills
What is included
- 2x 30ml Seed Jars
- 2x Seasonal Vegetable Seed Packs
- 5x Large Biodegradable Grow Cups
- 3x Small Biodegradable Grow Cups
- 3x Compostable Paper Cup Holders
- 2x Terracotta Saucers
- 12x Dehydrated Soil Blocks
- 1x 60ml Activated Liquid Nutrient (made from food waste!)
- 1x Spray Bottle
+ Get access to Ecosystem by Farmwall, our online community garden platform. Watch video lessons showing you how to use your kit and get extra information on the microgreens included! Make friends and meet people that are on the same journey to become more self-sufficient.