Resilience Growing - For more info about the course program click here
- 9th of September 2022 for the urban farm cohort across 4 teams.
- 29th of August for the online and, do in your on time, cohort.
1. Team Friday - 1PM to 5PM followed with drinks at La Sirène Brewing (group of 12 max)
2. Team Saturday - 8AM to 12PM with lunch at the farm (group of 12 max)
3. Team Saturday - 1PM to 5PM with drinks at La Sirène Brewing (group of 12 max)
4. Team Sunday - 9AM to 1PM with lunch at the Melbourne Farmers Markets (group of 12 max)
5. Team Volunteer - Limited to 2 volunteers per Team as above, please email your preference of days to email@example.com
6. Team from home - at home an online only (group of 40 max)
Cohort Market Day and Closing drinks at La Sirène Brewing with BBQ and bon fire: 13th of November 2022
Refund Policy: Farmwall Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient numbers. If we cancel the workshop you will be entitled to a 100% refund. When you decide to cancel 7 or more days prior to the start of the course Farmwall Pty Ltd will retain a 25% administration fee. When you decide to withdraw less than 7 days prior to course start Farmwall Pty Ltd will retain 100% of your fee. In case we have to cancel the course due to government changes relating to the COVD-19 response, we will let you know as soon as possible and you will be entitled to 100% refund.