Get a buzz for biodiversity!
Farmwall is celebrating Biodiversity Month by offering this limited edition seed-bomb making kit.
We're passionate about empowering everyone to be able to act against climate change. So we've formulated this low-cost fun activity package to do just that. These kits are packed with everything you need to make up to 40 seed bombs, which will become your ultimate weapon against climate change by increasing biodiversity values in your area.
Every kit comes with
- Enough clay and specialist native compost mix for up to 40 seed bombs
- A native seed mix of 260 seeds, curated by Farmwall's Urban Farmers for maximum biodiversity impacts and benefits, as well as the chance to grow your own bush tucker
- A reusable jar
- Entirely compostable packaging, making the product completely closed-loop
- Access to the online Ecosystem community
- Tickets to the Live Seed Bomb Making workshops taking place in late September (during school holidays!)
Every seed bomb you make with this kit will help to increase biodiversity in your area. The native flowers you distribute are bee attracting, enticing to other pollinators and nectar-loving critters, add ground cover to assist soil moisture retention, help with soil regeneration, sequester carbon, will brighten up any garden, help reduce the Urban Heat Island effect, promote our diverse ecosystem and help to piece together the complex jigsaw puzzle of urban biodiversity.
Making seed bombs is a fun, crafty activity perfect for all ages.
Our live virtual workshops are running during school holidays and will be a fun activity for everyone to make their seed bombs together, online!